Qaida is an Arabic word that literally means “foundation”. To read the Quran with the correct accent and Tajweed, it’s necessary to learn to read the Noorani Qaida with the correct accent and Tajweed. The Qaida contains almost all the pronunciation and Tajweed rules of reciting the Quran. It helps to develop a foundation for learning pronunciation and other rules to reading Quran with the correct accent and Tajweed.
Learn Noraani Qaida online as a practical and primary step to learning Quran online. Online Quran tuition by India’s top online Quran tutors. Want to learn Quran online?
Qaida is essential to build a strong base for Quran education.
Why you should learn Qaida?
The Qaida starts with the Arabic alphabet and gradually leads the student from simple to complex letters, Quranic verses, and Tajweed rules. Now you might be thinking what are tajweed rules? To know about tajweed rules click here.
BENEFITS OF LEARNING QAIDA ONLINE IN FQA :
- Online Quran classes by India’s top Quran tutors.
- Students can attend our online Quran class along with their academics.
- Students can choose class timings.
- Online Quran tutor pays personal attention to students.
- 1 – 1 guidance by a personal Quran mentor.
- 16 classes [ 4 classes per week ] by online Quran tutors.
- Live doubt clarification during the online Quran class.
- Regular homework after class to practice the Quran lessons and strengthen the quranic lessons.
- Students will be given an online Quran test at the end of every month to assess their Quran learning.
- Student’s progress: Get a visual representation of the student’s progress in terms of completed tasks and acquired skills.
WHO CAN LEARN QAIDA?
Everyone who has a desire to learn Quran. ” The best among us are who learn Quran and teach Quran”.
GET A FREE 30 MIN COUNSELLING SESSION Book Your Free Demo Class
This course is an initial and first basic course for Qur’an Reading. This course is required for
everyone before starting the Qur’an. Adults who don’t know how to read Qur’an can also learn it step by step.